Monday, December 9, 2013

Accusing Dialogue



DIALOGUE
Dila    : Hi, Eka. You look so angry. What happened?
Eka    : I'm angry at Alam.
Dila    : Why are you angry at him?
Eka    : He has ripped my book. No doubt, It must have been him who did it.
Dila    : Really ? How do you know that it's his mistake ?
Eka    : He borrowed my book last week. Yesterday he returned it. But, unfortunately I wasn't at home.
Dila    : Then?
Eka    : He left it to my uncle. I found the cover was torn.
Dila    : OK. I see it. But, I think you don't have to accuse him. 
Eka    : Why do you think so?
Dila    : I know Alam very well. He's kind of a very responsible man. If he makes mistake, He'll admit that.
Eka    : Maybe. But... Wait, I found a piece of paper tucked in this book. This paper from Alam
Dila    : What does he say?
Eka    : He says "Sorry,Eka. I ripped your book. I have told your uncle about that. Now I have bought a book to change yours. Can I meet you this afternoon?" Oh My God! He's bought a book for me.
Dila    : That's Alam. He is a responsible man.

No comments:

Post a Comment